WE MAKE IT SIMPLE
An IT partnership which exceeds standard IT support and technology services. For
every complex issue, we have a simple and effective solution.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
CHALLENGES OF STARTING A BEAUTY SALON BUSINESS
Starting a beauty salon business can be daunting for even the most experienced hair stylists and beauty therapists. You’ll need integrated IT solutions to manage bookings, maintain client communications, keep contacts safe and promote your services.
In the business of beauty, customer expectations are particularly high. You’ll need integrated phone systems to offer luxurious customer service.
If you run a beauty salon franchise, you’ll need centralised cloud-hosting to deliver the same level of service and familiarity in every location. To embrace repeat business and customer referrals, you’ll need to maintain a reliable contact database.
We understand the challenges of setting up a beauty business, and we know which IT systems are best place to solve each challenge:
- Managing customer appointments – with user-friendly salon software.
- Organising and maintaining product stock – with centralised, collaborative cloud files.
- Protecting client data from hackers – with multi-factor internet security measures.
- Improving relationships with clients to build brand loyalty – with managed, hosted phones and email exchange.
IT SOLUTIONS FOR THE HAIR & BEAUTY INDUSTRY
Linten can help you with setting up a beauty business, built upon a solid IT infrastructure.
We take a strategic approach, auditing any existing systems that require improvement. By providing industry-leading IT equipment, salon software systems and expert technical guidance, we define efficient business processes. Our salon and spa business solutions are designed to maximise business efficiency and productivity. Once your administration manages itself, you can focus on setting up a beauty business that stands out from the crowd.
The Linten team are experts in integrated IT systems and salon or spa business solutions. We can help to grow your beauty business by providing:
- Salon Booking Systems: We set up and support Salon software from Premier Software, for user-friendly, integrated booking management.
- Hosted Phones: We offer VOIP solutions for premium customer service. We can even connect your hosted phones before you open your beauty business, so you can start taking calls!
- Domain Registration & Web Hosting: We can set up and host the online presence for your beauty business. Reach beyond social media when starting a salon, with a professional, secure website.
- IT Equipment: We provide and install the hardware you need in each beauty salon franchise that you open.
- Data Protection for Contacts: We protect your clients’ contact details and customer history with firewalls, password managers, encryption and more.
- Secure Customer WiFi: We can separate your business network from your guest internet connection, so clients can browse securely.
- Tailored IT Support: Maintaining integrated systems across numerous beauty salon franchises, our remote IT support help desk is at your service.
“Linten enabled us to make our dreams of expansion into a manageable reality. Their expertise has ensured that every franchise of The Massage Company is connected and provides a consistently high quality customer experience.”
Charlie Thompson, Managing Director
The Massage Company
FEATURED: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WIRELESS AND WIFI?
WiFi refers to short-range data transfer to a device, whereas Wireless connections are wireless from the source, providing connectivity to a building via airwaves.
WiFi is a common phrase in modern daily life, as we try to connect to the internet almost everywhere we go. WiFi refers to short-range data transfer, within a building or set location. However, routers and wifi hotspots are often supported by traditional wired connections. They are not wireless from the source.
Wireless local area networks (LANs) are powered by point-to-point radio signal or microwaves. This means that the internet connection reaches the building via airwaves. The main benefit is that wireless internet connections can be connected quickly and easily. There is no need for a telephone connection or existing cables.
YOUR IT CONNECTIVITY EXPERTS
We have over two decades of experience in the IT industry. Since then, businesses have become increasingly reliant on constant internet connection. We adapt to changes by continually growing our expertise and partnering with trusted technology providers. This helps us to provide the latest connectivity solutions for our clients.
Our IT consultants and engineers can advise on the best internet connectivity available in your area. We can plan and install wireless, broadband and leased line solutions. Wherever your business operates, we will provide the maximum download speeds that suit your budget.
Visit our contact page to get in touch with the Linten team today, or call 0161 503 5050. We offer innovative technology solutions wherever you are based.
"There have been a lot of big changes to cope with at urbanbubble. Linten have been very good at matching us, adapting and tailoring what they're able to do. Their flexibility - as well as their refusal to overcharge us - is what made these services a cut above the rest"
"We’re over the moon with Linten’s efforts! It was so crucial for us to land at a rapid pace when we came to Swan Street. Our first week was exceptionally inspiring – and we continue to get every digital product where it’s meant to be, due in part to the network abilities we’ve been blessed with."
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We promise to deliver a solution that is right for your business. We understand that every organisation has its own unique requirements and we work with you to deliver the services and support that your business needs to thrive.
Our roots are important to us. That’s why Linten play an active role in the local community.
We maintain strong links with several energetic, innovative business groups across the North West.
Beauty | Linten Technologies
Beauty | Linten Technologies